22 November 2010

Imagine this - I send you on a month long holiday - somewhere nice because I'm generous like that. *grin* OK, while you're gone, I buy you a new house - cause I'm seriously generous like that. Then I go to your current home and pack everything up, being careful not to break anything. I take all your belongings to your new home and put them back in generally the same rooms - I might switch a few things if I think they look better somewhere different.

But I don't give you back your desk. Or your file cabinet.

You come back, tanned, rested, generally feeling better from your month long trip.

To your new home. Which I have set up.

How do you feel?

All I know is how I feel - wondering if you'll like it. But the sensation for you must be crazy - like it's reality...but not really. You probably feel pretty lost and out of sorts. Like some wide open space where the sun is simply too bright and sky simply too blue? When the world is so spread out it feels like your ears are stuffed with cotton?

Through Window - No Less Impact

I'm nervous my father won't like his new place. Worried he'll think we picked somewhere bad. Just worried. I guess we'll find out this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment